An online startup is a disruptive business model that works on new innovative ideas.
Types of Online Business Startups: Startups are born from disruptive innovations so they mostly create new categories, new market and value network; eventually disrupting an existing market and displacing established markets & alliances. To make it easy for you, online startups are categorized into:
- Media & Publishing startups like WordPress & Tumblr
- Social & Networking startups like Pinterest & Instagram
- eCommerce & eShopping startups like Amazon & eBay
- Online Tools, Utilities & Web-services startups like Free SMS, Payment getway providers and taxi, private hire, ridesharing apps etc
Essential Features of an Startup includes:
- Continuity, Profit, Growth & Expansion
- Better dealings in products & services
- Better production & exchange methods
- Possibility of incurring loss & Risk Element
Investment & Funding: Many online startups are initially funded by founders themselves. Other unique funding options include venture capital firms, angel investors, exchanging seed money, factoring finance and crowdfunding like Indiegogo.com & Kickstarter.com.
Online advertising agencies like Google Adsense etc can also help you in this regard, but only when your website starts to receive a nice amount of traffic.
Continue your reading to Essential products to startup online.