Blogging is much better than working for someone else. Bloggers are financially independent, they can work and earn from home. They can set their own working hours and can take leave without affecting their daily earnings. Blogging has become incredibly valuable for everyone. It is a basic skill that develops over time and you start to make money by creating new content on your domain.
The “1 percent rule,” states that only 1% netizens actively create new content, while the other 99% netizens simply read it. If you start blogging today you will separate yourself from the other 99 who don’t blog or are inconsistent in creating new content on their websites.
A simple dedication and enthusiasm towards your domain can make you a successful blogger. Simply start by installing WordPress on your domain and then post regularly on your blog to build a good readership which will get better day by day. Work from your home and follow the daily ritual of Sangkrit i.e. cleaning your place, cooking your meals, programming your world to blog your ideas. This is going to make you completely independent in all aspects of life and at all points of time.