You can change the default folder in which the File Manager interface opens, simply log in to your SANGKRIT.net account and follow the steps:
- Open the products page
- Select your hosting or server
- Open your cPanel account
- Scroll down to select the FILE MANAGER
- Click Settings to open the Preferences box
- Now select a folder to open by default:
- Home Directory — This is the main folder for your account
- WebRoot (public_html or www) — Provides direct route to your website files
- Public FTP Root (public_ftp) — Is your FTP files directory
- Document Root for: — This is the main folder of the domain name that you select from the menu
- Select the folder you want the file manager to open by default
- Click Save
And you are done.
Read other lessons on cPanel File System.