The cPanel File Manager allows you to visually copy, create or move files and folders in a few easy steps. Simply log in to your SANGKRIT.net account and follow the steps:
Creating New Files & Folders:
- Click + File or + Folder icon given in the toolbar
- Enter the name of the new file or folder you are creating
- Enter the location where you want your new folder or file to be created
- Click Create New File or Create New Folder button
TIP: In step number two, you may also rename any folder or file. Simply click the name, enter the new name. Then, press the Return key and your changes will be saved.
Copying Files & Folders:
- CTRL + Click to select the files you want to copy
- Click the Copy icon given in the top toolbar of your cPanel
- Enter the file path where you want to copy the file
- Click the Copy Files button
REMEMBER: You cannot create a copy within the same folder.
TIP: In step number two, alternatively you may right-click and select the copy option from the menu.
Moving Files & Folders:
- CTRL + Click to select the file or files that you want to move
- Click the Move icon given in the top toolbar of your cPanel
- Enter the file path where you want to move the file
- Click the Move Files button
TIP: Alternatively, you may also move files by dragging a file to a new destination folder.
Read more lessons on cPanel File System.