You can allows your visitors to report inappropriate comments present in your WordPress blog. All reported comments shows up in admin area Comments -> Reported page where admins can review them.
Simply install and activate Report Comments plugin. After activation the plugin adds a link after each button which allows your visitor to flag comments as inappropriate.
Administrator may review all the flagged comments from Dashboard -> Comments -> Reported admin page and easily manage them all.
- Ability for visitors to report comments they find offensive.
- Once a flagged comment has been deemed ok, it wont be able to be flagged again.
- Flagging is done via ajax for smoother experience for the visitors.
- Decide whether all visitors or only logged in users can report comments.
- Fully localized. Comes with English and Swedish translations.