Display your WordPress blog categories or posts in columns.
Installation and Usage:
- Install and activate it.
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings -> Column Posts
- Now use following code in your theme’s template files for column posts:
<?php do_action(‘columnpost’); ?>
Plugin is packed with following features:
- The category title can be redefined.
- The number of posts can be specified.
- The size of the thumbnails is configurable.
- The columns can be grouped by categories or posts.
- Only posts with thumbnails by category can be shown.
- The categories can be selected manually or displayed all.
- The column boxes can be displayed between 1 to 3 columns.
- This plugin has the flexibility to be used as a template tag or widget.
- The posts can be shown with excerpts, thumbnails or only post title.
- The appearance of the elements shown in the plugin can be configured.
- The categories can be ordered by id, name and listed in the include category.