Sangkrit.net offers you a complete environment to start up and grow your business online.
By transferring your domain name to Sangkrit.net you gain absolute control over your domain as well as all tools you need to build your business online either by yourself or with the help of programmers.
What do you get when you transfer your domain to Sangkrit.net?
- Domain monitoring system
- Easy control panel for domain management
- Absolute ownership and control over your domain name
- User-oriented features to make websites or use business email
- Total DNS control, domain locking, and forwarding-masking of domain
- Advanced online support is universally available simply via an email to system @ sangkrit.net on a per-hour per-terminal basis
- Instant alert on any change or suspicious activity
- Round-the-clock customer care
How to initiate domain name transfer?
- Visit the domain transfer page
- For transferring more than one domain visit the bulk transfer page
- Search for the domain name you wish to transfer to Sangkrit.net
- Confirm that your domain name is unlocked by making a green color tick mark next to the Unlock the domain message
- Now enter your authorization code in the given field and proceed. In general, you get your domain authorization key emailed
- You will be asked to select domain privacy options which means whether you want your contact information to be visible on the whois record or you want to keep it private
- Finally, select a payment option and checkout
In case you face a problem while transferring:
- Check for the issue and restart your domain transfer.
- Make sure your domain is unlocked, you might need to contact your domain registrar to get it unlocked
- If you have any private or protected registration, cancel it as the authentication key is emailed to the domain owner’s email address
- Obtain the authorization code called an EPP code or the transfer key, by contacting your current registrar
- Verify the contact information on your domain name
It takes around a week and your domain will become available on your products page. Then, you can make a website or eCommerce shop by subscribing to a Website Builder or Managed WordPress plan.