How to Reposition an image preview on your Wall?
- Open your Timeline.
- Scroll to the image you want to fix.
- On the right hand side of the image click small Pencil icon.
- Click Reposition and use your mouse to adjust the image.
Note: You can also reposition your Timeline’s Header Image
How to Edit Facebook Comments?
- Open the page where you have commented.
- Right hand side of your comment; there is a pencil icon.
- Click it. It gives you two options Edit and Delete.
How to Schedule Facebook Posts on Pages?
- Open your Facebook Page.
- In share box where you write your posts, there is a small clock icon on the left.
- Click that small clock icon and follow the instructions.
How to export a Facebook Event?
- Open your event page.
- There is a button Create event and on its right side there is a drop down button, click it.
- Now click Export Events.
How to Post on Facebook from Email and Mobile ?
- You can even post an update to your Facebook Timeline (wall) using email and SMS.
- Move to your Page >> Click Admin Panel >> Click Update Info >> On the Left Sidebar Click Mobile.
Now copy that secret email address and,
- To upload a photo, email the photo to this address and include a caption in the email subject line.
- To update your status, write in the email subject line and leave the email body blank.
There are more options available check them all. You may signup for SMS etc.
How to edit the name and description of the link you have shared on Facebook?
- After you type the link address on Facebook it fetches the link name and description.
- If you want to edit link’s name (title) then click it on its name.
- If you want to edit description then click on the description and edit it.
How to Allocate Roles to Page Admins ?
Facebook Page provides option for the page administrator to give different roles to other people like you can make someone page manager, moderator, advertise etc.
To allocate roles move to your Page >> Click Admin Panel >> Click Edit Page (dropdown) >> Click Admin Roles.
How to check the number of People viewed your Post Organically vs Virally ?
Yes you can see how many people have viewed your posts on your Facebook page. You may check it by hovering on “X people saw this post” .
Where Organically means fans and Virally means friends of fans.
How to see pages that liked your page?
Open your Page >> Admin Panel >> New Likes >> Click See All.
If you have any questions ask me here