Facebook tagging is the most common feature of Facebook. Whenever someone tags you, an automatic post is created on the your timeline and you get notified about the tagging. Tagged post is visible to the selected audience from friends, friends of friends or to public. Here in this tutorial I am discussing how you can control your Facebook Tagging and its appearance on your timeline.
In case you don’t want yourself to get tagged by your friends, get visible to the audience or review each tagged post before it get published to your timeline then don’t worry Facebook provides you the feature of customizing your timeline and tagging options, follow the given steps:
- Login to your Facebook Account
- On the top right corner, right side of Home button click drop down
- Click Privacy Settings
And from there you can set the options:
- Who can post on your timeline?
- Who can see what others post on your timeline?
- Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline
- Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline?
- Review tags people add to your own posts on Facebook
- Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?
If you like to review each and every post you are tagged in, before it get published to your timeline the choose the third option.