Google suffered setback in its case against SNEP the music industry group. French Supreme Court ruled that Google may be asked for censoring search terms like ‘Torrent’, ‘RapidShare’ and ‘Megaupload’ from its Instant and Auto-complete services. Court argued that Google indirectly facilitates copyright infringement by not filtering these terms.
This new attempt from another court wouldn’t get rid of pirate sites. Pirate sites would just change their addresses in order to continue sharing activities.
- Facebook.Com: Famous Social Networking Website launched in Febuary 2004 which is owned and operated by Facebook Inc.
- Google.Com:Google Search Engine is blocked in China. They are using Baidu.Com
- Twitter.Com: Famous microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters called “tweets”
- YouTube.Com: YouTube is a famous video-sharing website all over Internet.
- Blogger.Com: Blogger is a blog-publishing service which allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries.
- Technorati.Com: Technorati is a search engine for searching blogs on Internet.
- Dailymotion.Com: Dailymotion is a French video-sharing website, second largest after YouTube on which users can upload, share and view videos.
- Dropbox.Com: Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, and client software.
- Plurk.Com: Plurk is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send updates known as plurks through short messages or links, which can be up to 140 text characters in length.
- HelloTxt.Com: It allows to post text and media to separate accounts on multiple social networks, publishing platforms, and micro-communication services.
Other Top Blocked Websites In China:
How To Access Blocked Websites In China?
Proxy.Org provides many lists of online proxy websites. The proxy list is reordered randomly every 10 minutes to allow each proxy get some exposure near the top. Click Here And Check Workable Web Proxies.