Facebook Graph Search automatically records history of all searches you have performed from your Facebook Account. This tutorial explains you how you can easily delete selected or all of your search history by following few simple steps given here.
- Open your profile page
- From your Facebook profile and click “Activity log” option present at the bottom right section of your cover
- You will be directed to your activity log page showing you a list of your status updates, shares, posts, all your FB account activity including your search
- From the left sidebar click “More” present below “Likes”and “Comments”
- Scroll down and click “Search” and it will show you all searches you have performed.
- Now here yon can either clear all your search history by clicking “Clear Searches” link present i the top right corner or you can remove search history items individually by clicking present next to the search entry.
Note: Only you can see your Facebook search history.