Could we save them ever? It is going to become the most shameful acknowledgement of our disgusting existence if we cannot. Continue reading Could We Save Them Ever ?
Optimizing Your WebSite Performance
Conducts instant test for individual webpages. It tests page performance from the external node location displaying object level details for:
- DNS Lookup Time
- Connection Time
- Interval Time (Request to sever and data received).
- Content Download Time
- Redirect Time
- Analyzes Each Object of Your Page
Page speed tools from Google analyze and optimize the page speed of your website. You may optimize your website’s performance by using it.
Another popular site for measuring website performance:
- Go to GT Metrix
- Type the site address you like to analyze performance of.
- Press GO
This will show you the Page Speed Grade and YSlow grade with Page Load Time, total Page Size, Total Number of Requests and also History, Timeline.
If you like to run performance test automatically at different intervals of time then setting up an account at GTmetrix is a good option.
- Click to Vertain.com
- Type your webpage address.
- Click Test Speed or press Enter.
- Wait for few seconds and see what happens.
- Go to Alexa.Com.
- Type the website address.
- Press Enter.
- Your Traffic Rank is visible now.
- Click Get Details for more information.
- Your Global Site Rank
- Your Site Rank in Your Country
- Reputation i.e. sites linking to your site.
- Related Links
- Search Analytics
- Reach- Estimated percentage of global internet users
- Page Views- Estimated percentage of global pageviews
- Page View/User- Estimated daily unique pageviews per user
- Bounce- Estimated percentage of visits to single page.
- Time on Site- Estimated daily time on site
- Search- Estimated visits from search engines.
- Your website’s earning per day
- Your website’s earning per month
- Estimated worth of your website
Including information on:
- Daily Visits on Website.
- Daily Pageviews on Website.
- Daily Revenue of Website.
- Monthly Visits on Website.
- Monthly Pageviews on Website.
- Monthly Revenue of Website.
- Yearly Visits on Website.
- Yearly Pageviews on Website.
- Annual Earnings of Website.