Simple Documentation, a free WordPress plugin makes things really easy for your website users by allowing to display a list of reference material to access in admin area. In simple words, this plugin helps webmasters/developers to provide documentation through the WordPress dashboard because you are on a stage where dashboard widgets are nothing and you don’t even look at them but there are many other users, specially the beginners, dashboard widgets are the first thing where they start looking up for the solutions or you can say answers.
Screenr is a web-based screen recorder used for creating instant screen casts. Using Screenr you can make videos of your desktop, edit them, share them on different social networks and websites etc. Screenr is free, it don’t need any installation.
Start recording your desktop screen:
- Go to http://www.screenr.com/
- Click the RECORD button.
- Adjust the portion to be recorded by re-sizing and moving the frame.
- Click the Red button to record.
- When you are done press ALT + D on your keyboard or Green color Done button on the page.
- Describe screenshot and click Publish.
- You can Embed the video, publich it on YouTube, download the file etc.