Screenr is a web-based screen recorder used for creating instant screen casts. Using Screenr you can make videos of your desktop, edit them, share them on different social networks and websites etc. Screenr is free, it don’t need any installation.
Start recording your desktop screen:
- Go to http://www.screenr.com/
- Click the RECORD button.
- Adjust the portion to be recorded by re-sizing and moving the frame.
- Click the Red button to record.
- When you are done press ALT + D on your keyboard or Green color Done button on the page.
- Describe screenshot and click Publish.
- You can Embed the video, publich it on YouTube, download the file etc.