If you don’t want to spend on hiring someone to make your business website then use WordPress which has now become the easiest and best website building platform powering a large number of successful business websites and blogs on the Internet.
As you subscribe WordPress, it takes you on a small ride asking you questions one by one to finally putting your website live on your domain name.
Once your WordPress site is online:
- Simply login to the admin panel (yourdomain.com/wp-admin/)
- And pick a free WordPress theme that matches to your business industry
- Create necessary pages with content you have planned to put online on your website
- Make a few blog posts so that your website looks contentful
- Setup menus to make your website easily browsable
Now your business website is ready for the world to see.
Next, you might need to make some tweaks to your website or add more functionalities so that your customers would be able to place orders or make online bookings, etc from your website. To make this happen, a profusion of the free plugins can be explored and installed from your site’s admin panel.
There are more than fifty thousand free plugins available, the type of plugin you need depends on the type of business you have. For instance –
- If you are planning to sell products online then install WooCommerce or
- If you are a professional such as doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc then install Appointment booking plugin
And so on..
With WordPress, your website can be extended to much higher levels by using the wide array of free plugins and themes downloadable from the admin panel of your website.