The Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram is a free Instagram plugin for WordPress site owners. The pluginis is capable enough of retrieving photos from givn Instagram user and tag. You can link Photos to your Instagram page, any URL or to a Lightbox Slideshow. Using its shortcode generator you can easily insert Instagram widget inside you blog posts and pages. Full demonstration of this plugin is available at The Alpine Press.
Installation & Usage:
- Install and activate Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram.
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings -> AlpineTile: Instagram -> Add Instagram User and authorize your WordPress site with Instagram.
- Now visit Dashboard -> Appearance ->Widgets page for using its sidebar widget.
- Add your Instagram Username. Select an available ID and click save the widget settings.
- For generating its shortcode visit Dashboard -> Settings ->AlpineTile: Instagram->Shortcode Generator.
Using this plugin you can display Instagram images using a sidebar widget or shortcode inside your blog posts and pages.It provides you multiple styles and customization options, you can use its lightbox feature for displaying slideshows. Another useful feature of this plugin is that it provides you feed caching/storage for improved page loading, you can display upto 100 photos.