Blogging can be the best home business for you. To make it profitable, you must always be blogging on your domain about your works or environs that interests you the most and you find useful for others also.
You simply start by registering or transferring your domain to SANGKRIT.net and then subscribe Managed WordPress to startup your blogging website in minutes – start from here.
People start blogging by posting on things that interest them and with useful posts on regular basis, they start to make money via Google Adsense and other online earning programs.
Blogging on random things might bring you some visitors. But without any focus, your intentions become unclear and this result in visitors that don’t return to your website intentionally.
Benefits of niche blogging
Posting in a niche that interests you the most helps you to grow your traffic and make your domain more popular on the Internet.
The reason is when someone comes to your website for reading some post, he would surely like to read more posts under the same category.
Just like a business plan, you should outline what your blog is offering –
- What is your blogging niche?
- Who are you blogging for, your target audience?
For a niche blog, post on categories you specialize in, maybe –
- Cooking blog– posting recipes
- Programming blog – sharing code recipes
- Technology blog – sharing technical lessons or product reviews
- Travel blog – Posting about tourist destinations and places of interest
- Photoblog blog – Sharing images and photos you have clicked
- Personal blog – You day-to-day activities or things you find interesting
- Or anything else you like – Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Film Reviews, Place Reviews, Your Home Town, Your Views on something etc
From this concept, create
- Blog categories you like to post in
- Menu bar to outline your categories and give easy navigation
- Introductions – Your story so that your readers feel more connected to you
This cornerstone will make it easier for you to get new ideas and brand yourself as a blogger.