Blogging your business on your domain is the best and free way of marketing your products online. Whatever business you own, you can certainly grow it by blogging on your domain. Sharing of educational and instructional content is a better way to convince your prospective clients that you can be the right choice for them, instead of trying to convince them individually.
When you blog your business, you start to grow online and earn passive income just from their views and clicks happening your website and if your visitors ask you questions by commenting on your posts, the engagement and time-on-site increases giving you a rise in your internet ranking, which works while attracting sponsors and businesses to advertise on your website.
Writing new posts every day helps you to show how you have helped other people, how committed you are in your businesses, how learned you are in your field and how you can help others to achieve the best in services they are looking for. Blogging makes people see you as an expert and then they are more likely to buy your products and services to apply your knowledge and expertise in their business.
Setup Your Blog Yourself
You can easily start your blog on your own simply by registering your domain name and subscribing to Managed WordPress. All important configurations such as connecting your domain to your blog go through an automated step-by-step process and in minutes your blog becomes live on your domain.
Blog Your Business
Blogging about your business regularly on your domain reveals your reliability and establishes trustworthiness helping you to give relevant results on search engine pages to grow organic traffic on your website and reach out to the audience you have not expected for.
What To Post?
The one big reason why people avoid blogging their business is they don’t know what to post about. This is not a problem, you may simply start by introducing your business to the world and then –
- Start introducing your products and services
- Request reviews of your products from your clients
- Talk to your clients to find out what they want to know
- Post-how-to guides on using your products and services
- Share to-do and not-to-do information on specific products
- Google terms relevant to your business to read other articles
- Answer the questions people ask you before buying your products
- Interview your customers and ask them to share their experiences on using your products and services
- Take a look to other industry-specific websites in your niche to see what they are blogging about
Try To Turn Every Visitor Into A New Paying Customer
Each blog post should end with a relevant link of your product or service to inform your visitors how they can buy it. Technically it is called a call to action button. It can be a simple message with a link to contact form or if you are selling things online then it should redirect them to your store page or to some specific product you have mentioned in your post or whatever you find appropriate to easily convert online leads into new paying customers.
Capture Visitors For Possible Business Opportunities
In order to grow the ecosystem of your online business, it is very important to try capturing the information of your visitors to keep them connected for future opportunities.
You can do so by adding an email subscription widget so that they can subscribe to your website and get notified of future posts you make.
Simply choose an Email Marketing Plan. The given service provides you an easy option of building and managing your own email list and displaying an email subscription form on your website.
- You can create Email Subscription Signup Forms
- You can automatically convert your posts to email
- You can keep track of IPs with sharing statistics, etc
- You can automate email campaign and capture leads
Make Your Blog Successful
Success comes when you regularly post new and intentionally cover the topics that your prospects are looking for, instead of posting things randomly. This way your every post creates many possibilities of gaining new traffic from search engines.
Make Money From Your Posts
Once your website is loaded with quality posts, you can diversify your income by placing advertisements on your website using Google Adsense, etc to start earning by showing relevant ads alongside your post content.
After your subscribe to a service like Google Adsense, they provide you a code to place on your website and choose where you want the ads to appear. The advertisers keep bidding to show their ads on a website like yours, in a real-time auction, and the highest paying ads automatically go live. You get paid when such advertisements are clicked and accessed by the visitors on your website.
Build Alternate Revenue Streams
Building another stream of income is as important as blogging your business on your domain and the best way for that is, helping other businesses to come online.
- Startup As People’s Personal Outlet – Now you know how to start and manage a WordPress blog, so startup as people’s personal outlet to help other businesses come online.
- Solve The Biggest Problem Of Employment – Train every individual and business as your own outlet so that they can bring you more paying clients. This way you solve the biggest problem of employment by helping every individual to startup from home as your outlet and businesses to keep themselves running by building another stream of income.
Bringing all businesses online is the biggest ongoing business, so startup now as people’s personal outlet to rebuild this disrupted world.