What is a web store? A Web store is a special website used for selling products online like Amazon. Unlike to traditional brick-mortar stores, it stays open 24/7. If you own a webstore, you can sell things online, you can advertise about your web store, make sales and accept payment, all online. You don’t need a office and you don’t need to go anywhere but still you can reach customers from all over the world, instead just being limited to one neighborhood or city.
A web store has two common ends. The frontend i.e. the Storefront and the backend i.e. your virtual office from where you control everything and keep record of it.
From a customer’s point of view, a web store is a website that offers products for sale. It has various pages and categories for showing off products. I has a shopping cart which customers use for keeping products they want to buy and then the payment is made by their credit cards etc.
Where as the backend view is specially designed for the store owner. From backend, the store owner can add/edit the products in a user-friendly way, design sale offers etc. It notifies you on new sales and about other actions happening your web store. Sales can happen 24 hours and the payment automatically reaches your account and there are no opening & closing hours like brick-mortar store.
There are many websites that allows you to open web store on their domain but starting your own web store is always a better choice as there is no set-up or per-sale fees. Hence, your profit is completely yours.
There are two ways of bringing your web store online:
- You can create your web store yourself with Quick Shopping Cart® OR
- You can get it designed by Web Store Design Service.
Quick Shopping Cart is one complete package for starting a professional web store. It provides you rich features to easily create and manage your web store. With Quick Shopping Cart you can select an e-Commerce design then add all your products and info to start your online selling business. It has a number of design options to customize your web store and make it fit your style.
You can sell things online, accept online payments and also take phone orders. It has UPS®, USPS®, and FedEx® shipping with real-time rates. And also if you want you can integrate it with eBay and Google Product Search
[heading size=”17″]So How To Start Your Web Store With Quick Shopping Cart®?[/heading]
First choose and subscribe a plan here then login to your account and launch Quick Shopping Cart. Although there are a number of options and features but the main setup comes down to three basic steps.
1. Select a design for your web store: You can choose from 1,500+ web store designs and color combinations. You can select from 14 category page styles and 11 product detail page styles to and set the best layout for your products. The application provides you features to customize your web store by adding your business logo, adjusting colors, fonts, images, navigation and more.
2. Second step is to add your products: You can add and organize your products into categories and subcategories. You can specify each product detail, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking. It allows you to create featured products, sale pricing and also coupons. You can select product associations, cross-sells and up-sells. Use store setup wizard to walk you through your shipping, tax and payment options.
3. Finally, You can start selling: When you’re done with its options and features, preview your web store before you make it public i.e. publish it. Your web store offers secure customer registration and easy-to-use customer checkout. It accept major credit cards, PayPal Express Checkout and more. You can ship to USA, Canada, Mexico, and more than 100 additional countries. It provides you start reports to track revenue, orders and your web store site performance etc.
[heading size=”17″]Main Features:[/heading]
Easy, Flexible Web Store Design
- NEW! Look amazing, even on your customers’ smartphones. We automatically convert your Web store into a mobile masterpiece.
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations, 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles.
- Personalize with your logo, brand and product images.
- Make changes easily with click-&-type editing.
- Easily customize your navigation to integrate your store with your main Website.
- Add impact to your shopping cart with royalty-free photos from Fotolia®. All plans include 10 free download credits.
Quick Catalog Set Up
- Navigate quickly and easily with a step-by-step Store Setup wizard.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Add and manage product images, including enlargements. Deluxe and Premium plans support up to five images per product.
- Configure your product search options.
- Create nested categories to help your customers browse through your catalog.
Multiple Payment & Shipping Options
- Accept all major credit cards through First Data Global GatewaySM, Chase Paymentech®, FrontStream Payments®, Intuit® Merchant
- Service Account, Authorize.net®, Innovative Merchant Solutions®, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, PayPal Payments Standard.
- Pay no setup or percentage-of-sales fees.
- Get real-time U.S. and international shipping rate quotes from UPS, FedEx and the USPS — or create your own custom shipping rate table.
- Use built-in shipping and tax calculators.
Coupons, Up-sells & Featured Products
- Showcase featured products in your sidebar navigation. Specify multiple products for a rotating display.
- Create product cross-sells and up-sells that suggest related products (ie: “You may also like…”).
- Create coupon codes for an amount-off, percent-off or free shipping. Coupons can also require a minimum purchase amount.
- Create product bundles with special discounts.
Easily Market Your Online Store
- Boost sales by giving shoppers what they want: product ratings and reviews from other customers.
- Watch your search results increase as your customer reviews provide original, keyword-rich content for search engines.
- Easily add your products to Google® Product Search and eBay®.
- Increase the visibility of your online store with search engine-friendly page URLs.
- Track the response of your marketing campaigns with auto-generated links that include your promotional code.
Easily Manage Your Orders & Customers Online
- See new orders, inventory status and member activity at a glance.
- Search and filter orders and export information to a Microsoft® Excel file.
- Capture credit card payments, enter shipping and tracking information and print shipping labels.
- Receive email notification for orders.
- Track product inventory and set minimum thresholds.
Powerful Web Hosting & Better Internet Security
- FREE hosting with guaranteed 99.9% network uptime.
- 24/7 phone and online support.
- SSL Certificate enabled to securely process credit cards.
- PCI compliance verified by independent auditor.
- Fraud Module
- Offer easy and secure customer login and checkout.
Powerful Integration Features
- Website Builder: Combine your store with a content-rich website using one of more than 200 common designs.
- eBay: Quick Shopping Cart is a certified eBay listing tool.
- Google Product Search: Help customers find your products online.
- Microsoft Excel: Import and export data with ease.
- Atandra T-HUB: Integrate with QuickBooks, UPS, USPS, and FedEx with T-HUB multi-channel order manager.
Alternatively, if you want other programmers to create your web store then go for Web Store Design Service.