Yes you can manually create Facebook time line cover and add your own styles, images etc. Most important thing to keep in mind before designing your Facebook timeline cover is its size, it should be 851px wide and 315px in height. Although there are many websites that allows you to download Facebook Timeline cover and we have already discussed about a few ones but here we are discussing how you can manually create your Facebook Timeline Cover.
Likewise I already said your timeline image should be 815px * 315px, you can use any image editing application for creating a Facebook Timeline Cover. In this tutorial we will be using Fotor.Com because it is free, it is an online service so no download is required and also because you can do much more with this free webservice.
So first thing you need to do is visit Fotor.Com then follow the given steps:
Step-1 Creating Timeline Header Image or Photo Collge:
- Click ‘Photo College’ link
- From the left ‘Template’ sidebar pick a photo college template:
- Now scroll down to ‘Background Setting’ and set width to 851px and height to 315px, select a background color:
- Use right sidebar’s ‘Add Photos’ button to upload photos you like using in your Timeline Header Image
- Drag photo(s) to main template, you can adjust all layout by clicking and dragging lines.
Step-2 Adding Text, Clip Arts To Your Timeline Image
- After you finish up creating your header image, click ‘Paint Brush Icon’ right to Fotor logo text on from top left corner below header.
- A pop up will appear asking you to apply settings, click the ‘Apply‘ button.
- Now click small ‘T‘ icon present just above save button on bottom left corner:
- Now select your favorite text style and click insert text button, you can manage text color, size, position, color etc from the pop-up that appears as you click ‘ Insert Text‘ button
- There are other options to add Clip Arts, Frames, Effects and more.
Step-3 Save And Use Its As Your FB Timeline Cover
- Finally click the ‘Save’ button, download image to your computer then use as your Facebook Timeline Cover.