Google blacklist the websites that could be considered dangerous to visitors, and this makes it impossible for netizens to find such websites from search.
Website owners generally receive the first notification of hacked website from Google, especially if they are not using any website security and that means the damage has already been started on your website because Google has started to warn people from visiting your website.
If your website is hacked and you want to fix it now then SANGKRIT.net’s Website Security Express is for you. In addition to website security and blacklist monitoring, it also provides you an option to remove malware from your website by submitting a malware removal request to experts team at SANGKRIT.net.
How to fix your hacked website?
Start by subscribing Website Security at SANGKRIT.net, then you will need to set it up to start scanning your website and identify vulnerabilities or compromises.
- Login to your SANGKRIT.net account, visit products page, next to Website Security, click SETUP
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use, and then click Get Started with Website Security.
Now what you should do next depends on following things:
- If you have an Essential, Deluxe, Express, or Ultimate account and you currently have malware on your website, you should request a malware cleanup.
- If DNS for your website is hosted elsewhere and you have purchased a Deluxe, Express, or Ultimate account, you will need to manually configure your web application firewall (WAF).
To fix your hacked website so you will need to submit a malware removal request by following these steps:
- Log in to your SANGKRIT.net account, open your product, click Cleanup Now and then click New Malware Removal Requests.
- If your website is hosted at SANGKRIT.net, select the domain name that Website Security is covering, and what you’re having trouble with, then click Submit Request.
- If your website is hosted elsewhere such as WorryFreePackage.com, you will need to fill out your FTP details, including your FTP host, port, username, and password.
Now Website Security team of SANGKRIT.net will begin the malware removal process and notify you via email when it is complete.
It also identifies and resolves any blacklisting issues and there’s no interruption to your business. 30-minute response time helps you when you are stuck at something and need help from the experts.
As opposed to simply scanning for malware that may have already infected your website, its Web Application Firewall (WAF) provides around-the-clock, proactive protection to block malware from ever reaching your website.
And its Content Delivery Network (CDN) stores your content on multiple servers around the world, which means visitors connect to servers that are physically closer to them. This speeds up your website’s performance by at least 50%.