You can show your YouTube channel with all videos and playlists on a page in your WordPress site. YourChannel is the new WordPress plugin that lets you show your YouTube channel on your website.
Also you can allow your visitors to search videos from your YouTube channel and turn your website visitors into your YouTube subscribers.
The free version of YourChannel plugin provides you a simple shortcode you can use inside your page for showing your YouTube channel. You can even show multiple YouTube channels.
That’s all about the free version. The plugin also provides you a premium upgrade with more options and features:
- You can show multiple channels.
- Let users search YouTube – can be restricted to your channel.
- Allows you to change colors to match with your site.
- Lets you to show video stats/ratings.
- Sort uploads (latest, most liked, most viewed).
- Need to show a subscribe button.
Start by installing ‘YourChannel’ plugin in WordPress
Upon activation, visit your admin area dashboard Settings -> YourChannel page and create your channel’s shortcode. Now copy and paste this shortcode on a page or post type, wherever you like using it on your website.