What Is Python ?
Python is a high-level general purpose programming language. As code is automatically compiled to byte code and executed, Python is suitable as a scripting language, Web application implementation language, etc.
Python can be extended in C and C++, Python can provide the speed needed for even compute intensive tasks.
Some Important Features of Python:
- Python is built-in high level data types like strings, lists, dictionaries, etc.
- Python has usual control structures like if, if-else, if-elif-else, while, plus a powerful collection iterator (for).
- It has multiple levels of organizational structure: functions, classes, modules, and packages which assist in organizing code.
- Compile on the fly to byte code where source code is compiled to byte code without a separate compile step.
- Source code modules can also be “pre-compiled” to byte code files.
- Extensions in C and C++ — Extension modules and extension types can be written by hand or tools.
- Think Stats
- Dive Into Python
- A Byte Of Python
- Think Complexity
- Dive Into Python 3
- DJANGO TUTORIAL
- Building Skills In OOP
- Pyramid For Humans
- Flask Microframework
- Building Skills In Python
- Kivy Programming Guide
- Snake Wrangling For Kids
- An Introduction To Python
- Programmez Avec Python 2
- Programmez Avec Python 3
- Python Module Of The Week
- Learn Python The Hard Way
- The Standard Python Library
- Building Skills In Programming
- Python Scientific Lecture Notes
- Making Games With Python & Pygame
- Python 101 (an introduction to python)
- How To Think Like A Computer Scientist
- Natural Language Processing With Python
- Programming Computer Vision With Python