Slim Maintenance Mode is the new WordPress plugin with no extra settings or options. It provides you an instant way to switch maintenance mode in your website while editing your theme or making any minor changes.
Start by installing and activating Slim Maintenance Mode in WordPress.
That’s it. Do your maintenance work and then deactivate it. it shows you an alert message (in dashboard) to keep you informed when the maintenance mode is active.
- Only administrators can see the website.
- No extra settings, simply activate it, do maintenance work, deactivate it.
- Alert message in the backend, when the plugin is active.
- Works with any theme.
- Support for the following cache plugins: Cachify, Super Cache, W3 Total Cache
- Languages: English, German
Very much like to default WordPress maintenance page that shows up during updates.