You can set a minimum and maximum order amount in your WordPress Ecommerce website to make each order achieve a set amount before it gets placed on your WooCommerce based WordPress website.
“If you don’t have a mobile-friendly eCommerce website, you can make it now, with WordPress Ecommerce. You may also help others in doing the same by starting up as People’s Personal Outlet to build another income stream for yourself”
The new WordPress plugin Set Minimum Order Amount for WooCommerce enables you to quickly set a minimum order amount. Simply install and activate the plugin then navigate to the WooCommerce Settings page and set your minimum order amount.
If in case you need to set both minimum and maximum order amounts then you may use another plugin called Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce (instead of the above-mentioned plugin) to set required minimum and maximum sum with quantity for orders in your website. This plugin provides you more options such as:
- You can set the minimum & maximum sum for orders
- You can set the minimum & maximum quantity for orders
- You can set different order amounts on a per-user role basis
- You can exclude shipping and discounts while calculating the total sum of the order
- You can display customizable user messages on cart and checkout pages
- You can optionally disable customer from reaching the checkout page if in-case requirements are not met
Just as the first plugin, Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce settings can also be managed from the WooCommerce Settings page on your admin area dashboard. This way you can easily define the minimum and maximum order quantities for general and sales orders on your website.