The dedicated servers at SANGKRIT.net offer you a WHM admin panel that lets you create multiple cPanel hosting accounts to host your websites and apps.
Before you start, make sure you have subscribed to a Dedicated Server at SANGKRIT.net.
Next, log in to your SANGKRIT.net account and follow these steps:
- Open the Products page and click the Servers tab
- Click Launch (Next to the account, you want to use)
- Click Manage Server (WHM) (visible next to cPanel Site)
- Click Proceed
This directs you to the administration area of your dedicated server which can be divided into five major sections:
- Main navigation
- Support & View options
- Side navigation
- Demo Steps
Section 1, Main Navigation
The main navigation bar remains visible as you navigate throughout your server.
Where you may click –
- News for important news and announcements
- Change Log to view the changelogs
- Log Out to log out
It also displays important server notices.
Section 2, Support & View Options
The top right corner of your server’s admin panel has two sets of options:
- The View option allows you to switch admin theme view, and
- The lifesaver icon allows you to view the support menu that covers the following set of features:
- Support Forums for discussing cPanel issues
- Link for accessing the knowledge base documentation
- Contact option to submit a ticket to cPanel Technical Support
This section only covers the most helpful features of WHM. To view all of the features in the home interface you may switch to classic view.
Section 3, The Side Navigation
The side navigation menu provides you access to all of the admin interfaces. Here, you may either scroll and select a page or simply search the specific admin pages.
This is a very deep section that lets you manage almost all functions of your dedicated server.
Section 4, Demo Steps
Here, you will find new notices, demo, and steps for quick access to some important actions needed on your new server.
Sections 5, Functions
This section displays the admin page you click from the side navigation (section -3). It provides the server’s root user and resellers with access to all of the server’s administration features.
Now you are introduced to your server’s admin panel.