Nextend Accordion Menu provides you a beautiful menu widget with accordion feature. The menu is user-friendly and highly customizable and provides you complete control over menu levels, colors, animation effects and more (DEMO). To start simply install and activate Nextend Accordion Menu plugin. After activation you can create and customize accordion menus from Dashboard -> Accordion Menus page then you can display them using its widget or shortcode. For step by step usage instructions follow its online official documentation here.
Its free version provides you only one theme but you can upgrade to its premium version and add 3 extra themes and features with excellent personal support. All of its menu themes comes with their own settings and preset skins which you can manually customize without any coding skills.
- 4 fully customizable themes and multiple skins to choose from
- Complete control from the backend over colors, backgrounds, images, fonts etc. level by level and state by state (active, hover etc.)
- Integrated font manager with Google fonts
- Unlimited deep menu levels
- Varied animation types for the menu
- More than 30 parameter to set technically everything, some example: Parent item as link, Accordion mode, Activator event, Always opened, Menu slice/splice, Animations, Menu class suffix, Icons, Menu counter etc.