Now by using VLC Player you can easily cut and record any scene from any video movie running on your VLC player. All you have to do is Download Update to New Version of VLC Player and follow the given steps:
- Open any video clip in your VLC player
- From the menu bar click View and navigate to Advanced Controls
- This displays Advanced Controls in your VLC Player.
- Now click the Red button to start recording the playing movie scene and when you are done, click the red button but this this time to stop recording.
Recorded video clip gets automatically saved to Video directory.
You can easily watch online video files direct from your VLC Player without opening web browser.
Continue reading Watch YouTube And Other Online Streaming Video Files Direct From VLC Player
VLC Player for Android Beta is now available but developers have said that this version is yet not stable for all Android phones and Users. This is BETA version of the port to Android Platform which is intended for power users and hackers. It is slower than the final version. They had given the warning that it might kill your kitten, destroy your house, and start the Mayan apocalypse. So if you are using it then use it at your own risk. VLC for Android Beta works on Android machines with an ARMv7 processor including presence of NEON engine.
Where to Download VLC Android App.?
You can download VLC App. for Android Beta at Google Play Store. Download here.
What is VLC Player?
VLC media player is a highly portable free and open-source media player and streaming media server written by the VideoLAN project.
It can play almost any media file including most popular formats like MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3 and FLAC etc without any need of external codecs.
Permissions available for VLC Beta Neon Version:
- App. can read sensitive log data.
- App. can create Network Sockets.
- App. can read phone state and Identity
- App. can write to USB storage and SD card.
- App. can modify audio settings like volume and route.