- You can submit your site to search engines through many resources. You may do so manually. Whatever method you choose search engine welcomes the site if your content is good.
- Search engine scans all content whenever a site is submitted. So be sure about content, it should be there in your site.
- Your site should have at least 9 posts so that search engine can get something to examine and evaluate.
- Never submit your site to same search engine more than once a month. Never let a search engine note your anxiousness.
- Always be ready to copy-paste or write a brief description of your site in about 200 words.
- Submit those categories that belong to search engine’s directory.
- Keep a list of your website’s various “addresses/URLs” .
- You can submit your site’s root directory, various categories and feeds to search engines. This expands your search coverage.
- Keep a track of what you have submitted and when to avoid random re submission.
Homeschooling everyone! Homemploying everywhere!