DeadMouse, a Google Chrome extension lets you to follow webpage links directly from keyboard without using mouse.
If you want to check it live then click here
- Follow any link by typing
- Fuzzy-matching on link text
- Press Enter to follow the link
- Tab-cycle through multiple matches
- Shift+Enter to open link in a new tab
Note: If you don’t use this extension then also you can visit any web page by typing and pressing enter after you open Google Chrome or its new tab.
Use tab (keyboard key) for moving your selection to various links, enter for opening them and shift + enter for opening them in a new tab.