You can enable, disable, or customize such modules using a tool called EasyApache. By using this tool, the PHP and Apache options are rebuilt on the basis of the options you select.
- Login to your SANGKRIT.net account
- Visit your My Products page
- Click the Servers option
- Click Manage
- Open WHM
The easiest way to upgrade PHP is through EasyApace which you can find in the software section of WHM:
- Lookup for EasyApache using the search box on the left section of WHM
- Click to open it then click EasyApache (ApacheUpdate) option
- This will open the present time Apache Configuration Profile
- Click the gear icon for a customized profile option
- You will see Apache wizard guiding you through various steps
- Here, select the Apache version
- Then, select your PHP versions
- Next, from the Short Options List, select the features you like to include in your Apache
- You can enable the modules you like to add and you can also disable the modules which you don’t want
- For more configuration options you may click the Exhaustive Options List
- Finally, select the Save and Build option
In the Exhaustive Options List, you can select or deselect various other modules. There is also an option called Save Only that only saves your profile and doesn’t starts the building process.
To start building you will need to click Save and Build option as explained above. Once you click this option, do not close your browser window and wait for the process to complete.
This may take some time depending on the options you have selected and the power of your server. If you are using a small server with limited resources then you should not enable many options at once and instead enable a few options first and then repeat the process for enabling more modules.