The hostnames will upgrade shortly so if you are still using legacy hostnames you will need to update them to the new format i.e. the reversal of the IP octets.
- Visit your ‘My Products’ page
- Select ‘Servers’
- Next to your server click select ‘Manage’
- Select the ‘Settings’ option next to the ‘Dashboard’ section, the default page
- From the Server section click Change which is next to Hostname
- Now type or paste the new hostname in the Server Hostname field,
- Select Save
The hostname should meet the requirements, the server tests the hostname, and then only it accepts to save it. After you have successfully saved all the changes, the new hostname will appear in the Settings section.