There are many easy ways of starting an e-commerce store using System at SANGKRIT,net. The easiest one is to go for Quick Shopping Cart, an awesome application that provides you complete set of visual features to start an online store on own domain name.
You simply start by choosing a store design, then you add your products and start selling them online.
In this article we will be showing you how you can connect your WordPress WooCommerce based shopping website with your eBay store and list products on.
To start make sure you have WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce plugin installed and working on your WordPress site.
Start by installing and activating WP-Lister for eBay in WordPress
Upon activation, visit the new eBay page and follow the on screen setup instructions.
The plugin allows you to:
- List any number of items
- Create listing profiles and apply multiple products
- Verify items and get listing fees before actually listing them
- Choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- National and international shipping options
- Support for product variations
- Create simple listing templates using WordPress post editor
- Advanced template editor with HTML / CSS syntax highlighting
- Download / upload listing templates – makes life easy for 3rd party template developers
It lets you choose multiple products from your products page. You can select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and then list them on eBay in few easy clicks.