Sometimes it is possible to recover an expired domain name. If you have registered or transferred your domain at SANGKRIT.net, you can attempt to recover your expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace and registry redemption periods.
Log in to your SANGKRIT.net account and follow the steps:
- Visit My Products page and click Manage All
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab, and select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain names, and then click Next.
- Optionally you can select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Complete the checkout process.
Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending upon maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.