You can now pull your Facebook group feed to your WordPress site. Facebook Group to WordPress is a WordPress plugin that allows you to imports posts from public Facebook groups to your WordPress blog, every half hour.
What this plugin does?
- Imports from Facebook group and inserts as fb_group_post post type
- No chance for duplication
- It imports comments as well
- Runs every half hour via WordPress cron system
- Adds group id, author name and ID, post link as post meta
- If you want to trigger the importing manually, go to http://example.com/?fb2wp_test
- Import historical (paginated) posts. To do this, go to http://example.com/?fb2wp_hist and it’ll automatically start the import process. Only admins can run this task.
Start by installing ‘Facebook Group to WordPress’ plugin in WordPress
Upon activation visit your admin area dashboard FB Group Posts -> Settings, setup Facebook App settings and paste your Facebook group ID.
The page also provides you option to set default post status, default comment status and list per query.