You should know that HTTPS is now official Google ranking signal. We have already posted tutorial on What is SSL (HTTPS) and How It Works? Now in this tutorial we will be explaining you why you should go for SANGKRIT.net’s SSL Certificate.
For making your domain address work on HTTPS, the only thing you need is install an SSL Certificate.
There are two types of SSL Certificates:
- You may go for Standard SSL if you simply want to verify your domain and secure your website.
- Where as Premium SSL provides you most extensive validation which is ideal for eCommerce shopping cart websites.
You can easily compare SSL certificate types here by clicking ‘Compare Plans‘ button.
SANGKRIT.net SSL Features Include:
- Pay up to 90% LESS and get your certificate FAST!
- Protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
- Secure UNLIMITED servers.
- Compare that to other Certification
- Authorities that charge for licensing on each server.
- No Technical Difference between our certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
- 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption.
- Get Industry-best service and support!
- Improve security using client-side authentication.
Why Choose A SANGKRIT.net SSL Certificate?
Likewise now you know that SANGKRIT.net SSL certificates provide the same type of ironclad, corporate-class security as other competitors, but for up to 90% less than you’ll pay elsewhere.
Now here are some more reason why you should be going for SANGKRIT.net SSL Certificates:
- Fully validated
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Valid up to 5 years (depending on certificate type)
- 99% browser recognition
- Stringent authentication
- Phone, email and Web support
- Warranty (up to ₨21,474,836)
- Covers an unlimited number of servers whereas other Certification Authorities charge for every server