HTTPS is now an official Google ranking factor. Now a large number of bloggers and website owners who read this are planning to bring their sites on HTTPS (SSL).
SANGKRIT.net has just kept all SSL certificate plans ON SALE and hence you can subscribe same security as other competitors for up to 90% less.
In this tutorial we will explain you What is SSL? How it works? Why it is useful? and How you can add it in your website?
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL certificate keeps you and your users safe by protecting the information that’s flowing to and from your website. It encrypts names, addresses, passwords, account and credit card numbers and more so hackers and other online criminals can’t read them.
How HTTPS (SSL) Works?
An SSL certificate serves as an electronic “passport.” It establishes the website’s authenticity and credibility and enables the browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted connection.
Credibility is established by checking the digital certificate, which includes:
- The Certificate holder’s name (individual or company)
- The Certificate’s serial number and expiration date
- A copy of the Certificate holder’s “public” cryptographic key
- The digital signature of the Certificate-issuing authority
- Extended SSL Certificates give the site visitor an additional visual cue, displaying the Certificate holder’s name against a distinctive green background in the visitor’s
How Users Know That Website Is Secure?
Once a visitor is on an SSL-protected page, the following visual indicators appear to show them that your site is secure and to give them the confidence to proceed:
- A “padlock” icon in the browser’s status bar
- The https:// prefix in the URL
- The URL address bar turns to green (Extended Validation Certificates only).
- The Trusted “Verified and Secure” site seal
How To Add SSL In Your Website?
You can subscribe an SSL certificate for your website at SANGKRIT.net. It provide the ironclad, corporate-class security but for up to 90% less than you’ll pay elsewhere.
After subscribing to a SSL plan, its userfriendly interface will guide you an step by step process for easily adding it in your domain address.