WooCommerce is the most popular, powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything on your WordPress based website. You can open your online store, start selling your products, allow your customers to track product deliveries, use cash on delivery or popular online payment gateways and more.
You can easily start a WooCommerce website at SANGKRIT.net. All you got to do is subscribe Managed WordPress and install WooCommerce plugin, both are free softwares which can also be installed on regular hosting plans, VPS and servers.
In this lesson you will learn how easily you can convert your eCommerce website into a marketplace to enable other netizens open their store on your website and sell products just like Amazon etc.
The free WooCommerce add-on plugin that allows anyone to open a store on your website. It is loaded with tons of awesome features and all comes packed within this singular plugin, free of cost.
- Instantly pay vendors their commission as soon as an order is placed using PayPal Adaptive Payments or Stripe.
- Or, pay commission on a schedule. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, or manually using any payment provider you choose.
- Vendors can submit products for admin review, or send new products live to the site immediately.
- Vendors can view live sales and reports for their products
- Vendors can comment on their orders (eg, to inform customers of a tracking number)
- Vendors can export their orders to a CSV file
- PayPal Adaptive Payments gateway included for FREE ( Parallel & MassPay )
- WPML Compatible
- Vendors can sell all product types
- Vendors manage their own media gallery/library
- Customizable Vendor Pages
- Global, Per Vendor, or Per product Commission Rates
- Notification to Vendors of new orders
- Vendors have their own individual storefronts, and blend in with the site through your categories
- Advanced Product Management
- Customizable Vendor Headers
- Front-End Vendor Registration and Back-End Vendor Registration
- Vendors have their own user accounts and a Vendor Role
- Tons of shortcodes
- Translated in over 9 languages and growing!
- Shipping Management through Per Product Shipping and Multiple Packages (and more coming soon!)
- Tax Management to give or not give vendors tax for each order
- Test Checkout Gateway included for testing your store before it goes live
- Free technical support around the clock @ http://www.wcvendors.com/help/
- Knowledgebase full of great articles on all the hooks, actions, filters, shortcodes, neat tricks, etc, @ http://www.wcvendors.com/knowledgebase/
and still more. Using this plugin you can easily create your own marketplace and allow your vendors to sell anything just like etsy, Envato, eBay, or Amazon type websites. The plugin enables other sellers/vendors to sell tangible products, virtual products, or downloads on your website. All your vendors receive commissions you set on products they sell from your webstore.
Another plugin developed to switch your website into a platform hosting more than one shop, like a multivendor marketplace. Once the plugin is activated, it activates various sections on your website, it lets you make money from commissions without you to lift a finger.
- Create a WooCommerce vendor page with following information: name, PayPal email address, Owner, Store description, Slug
- Global Commission Rate for your WooCommerce vendors
- Superadmin can enable or disable sales for vendor in your WooCommerce store
Shop owner can:
- Manage vendor’s media gallery
- Manage vendor’s WooCommerce products
- Manage WooCommerce linked products: grouped, upsells and cross sells
- Edit vendor information: name, description, PayPal email address, slug
- Superadmin makes payments on the basis of his/her own policy, agreed by vendors when starting cooperation sale and commission reports in their WooCommerce store
- Tab “Vendor” with information about the supplier (if any) and link to vendor’s page in WooCommerce single product page
- Vendor’s name next to product name in WooCommerce shop page
- Vendor’s name next to product name in WooCommerce single product page
- Widget for displaying a list of all vendors in your WooCommerce pages
The WC Marketplace Plugin, or WCMp, is a WooCommerce extension that transforms your WooCommercesite into a multistore marketplace.
This plugin has a long list of features among all WooCommerce based free marketplace/multivendor plugins, and comes with both free and premium versions. You can see it live working here.
Other Marketplace Plugins
Other plugins for making a WooCommerce based marketplace website includes Dokan Multivendor (Lite) that lets you start your multivendor website in minutes by making use of its free and premium features. It provides dashboard for each seller, product, coupon and reviews management etc.
Woo vendor module is also used for vendor system with WooCommerce website.It allow anyone to open a store on your site and allows vendors to have a unique shop URL.