Netizens who sell on third-party e-commerce marketplaces undoubtedly notice many limitations on their selling platform. For instance:
- Your profit is shared
- You follow their conditions than making your own
- You are forced to upload images and content meeting their specific guidelines.
- People who buy from these third-party marketplaces think they are buying products from that specific service, your name becomes too small to be noticed
- You never build up your name as nobody cares whom they are buying from as long as they find the product they are looking for
- They get all credit for your sales and product qualities
And when you have your own store website –
- You get the freedom to sell what you want and how you want
- You can also make additional money from advertising programs such as Google Adsense
- You get complete data and statistics of your sales to grow your business online and do better each time
- You get connected to your customers directly, you have their contact information and emails with their permission
- You know what your customers like and what their shopping patterns are
- You can create promotions, send alerts, start and stop sales when you want
- You get all power to run your online store the way you want
- You can also open registration for other sellers to take part
So selling your products and services on your own e-commerce store is far better than using third-party marketplaces because on your webstore you will not meet any limitations and get more flexibility over your products.
You can start your online store without affecting your sales on other e-commerce marketplaces
You can also add affiliate products which you are selling on other marketplaces to promote only your domain as the center of all your online sales.
With a domain name registered at SANGKRIT.net, you can easily create your online store instead of a simple website.
Read this tutorial to start your own e-commerce store with all functionality to support the shopping cart, allowing your customers to browse through your products, add them to the cart, and pay you online.
Once you startup as people’s personal outlet at SANGKRIT.net and get some websites to manage, you can configure a central admin panel to manage all your websites and do all important tasks from one place without having to log in to websites manually one by one.
Website management tasks may include malware scanning, updating software, tracking vulnerable updates, accessing dashboard without a separate login, cloning a website to a new domain etc.
Continue reading Manage All Your Websites From A Central Admin Panel
Blogging can be the best home business for you. To make it profitable, you must always be blogging on your domain about your works or environs that interests you the most and you find useful for others also.
Read – Will I Make Money If I Start My Website?
You simply start by registering or transferring your domain to SANGKRIT.net and then subscribe Managed WordPress to startup your blogging website in minutes – start from here.
People start blogging by posting on things that interest them and with useful posts on regular basis, they start to make money via Google Adsense and other online earning programs.
Blogging on random things might bring you some visitors. But without any focus, your intentions become unclear and this result in visitors that don’t return to your website intentionally.
Benefits of niche blogging
Posting in a niche that interests you the most helps you to grow your traffic and make your domain more popular on the Internet.
The reason is when someone comes to your website for reading some post, he would surely like to read more posts under the same category.
Just like a business plan, you should outline what your blog is offering –
- What is your blogging niche?
- Who are you blogging for, your target audience?
For a niche blog, post on categories you specialize in, maybe –
- Cooking blog– posting recipes
- Programming blog – sharing code recipes
- Technology blog – sharing technical lessons or product reviews
- Travel blog – Posting about tourist destinations and places of interest
- Photoblog blog – Sharing images and photos you have clicked
- Personal blog – You day-to-day activities or things you find interesting
- Or anything else you like – Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Film Reviews, Place Reviews, Your Home Town, Your Views on something etc
From this concept, create
- Blog categories you like to post in
- Menu bar to outline your categories and give easy navigation
- Introductions – Your story so that your readers feel more connected to you
This cornerstone will make it easier for you to get new ideas and brand yourself as a blogger.
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that empowers everyone to start an e-commerce store on own without hiring any developer. You can yourself start your new e-commerce website or transform your existing WordPress website into an online store in minutes.
The basic building blocks for a WooCommerce store are:
Continue reading Basic Building Blocks For Your WooCommerce Online Store
WordPress websites at SANGKRIT.net can also be managed with the WordPress Command Line Interface i.e. WP-CLI. So if you’re skilled with command line interfaces then this can be a much simpler way to manage things on your website.
Continue reading How To Use WordPress Command Line (WP-CLI) At SANGKRIT.net?