You can turn any simple WordPress page into a Resume Page by using the new easy WordPress plugin called Resume Page. The plugin provides you all inbuilt basics for all what a resume page needs. The plugin follows traditional resume layout and is completely customizable with in-built design options and also you can add your custom CSS.
It provides you power to turn any page of your website into a different resume page. It also has a smart templating feature that enables developers to easily override the template simply by dropping it into child theme.
Resume Page with stacked corners.
Resume page with flat view and background image
Github and Portfolio integration
How to use Resume Page Plugin?
Install and activate Resume Page. Upon activation the plugin automatically adds various metaboxes in Add New/Edit Pages. For creating a new resume page all you have to do is create a new page from Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New and tick ‘Make this page a Resume Page’ option in Resume Page metabox, you can also select your resume page theme, layout and manage its sections right from the page admin section.
See it live working here.
- Portfolio:Integrated lightbox portfolio
- Github: Integrated Github activity stream
- Themes: Choose from a flat setup or stacked paper corners with CSS3
- Reusable: Use it on every page of your site and each resume can be completely different
- Templating: Themers can copy the template from /templates/resume-page-template.php into a child theme and mod away safely