A personal website gives you complete freedom to show the world who you are, it serves as a living archive of your accomplishments and hobbies. Building your personal website is pretty easy today. You can build your website using your name as the domain name and turn it into your personal website/blog to accelerate your career development.
It gives you better digital presence, provide better view of your personality, skills and experience, you can build your resume online, and most importantly it works as your online asset because everything you post on your website by showing your web knowledge, as a professional or hobby blogger creates a value for you which is going to stay and bring new income.
Continue reading How To Build A Personal Website And Turn Your Interest Into Income?
Google AdSense for Responsive Design – GARD is the brand new WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Google AdSense in your responsive WordPress site with the use of
Continue reading How To Enable Google AdSense In Responsive WordPress Layouts ?
Jetpack by WordPress.Com provides you a mobile theme that you can activate from Jetpack’s main page in your WordPress admin area dashboard. By default most plugins that allows you to select positions for displaying ads like Google Adsense works only in main activated theme of your WordPress site. Hence, your blog readers who visit your site from their mobile devices get none of your ads displayed.
Continue reading How To Add Google Adsense On Jetpack Mobile Theme Of Your WordPress Blog ?
There are many plugins in WordPress Plugin Repository that allows you to display Adsense and other ads in your blog but sometimes you like to display add on your header and footer areas, you install a plugin for that then you change your mind to sidebar and inside your post, you install another plugin and when you get tired of checking plugins one by one then you start editing your theme files but now reading this tutorial you can show ads anywhere you want in your blog without using any extra plugin and without editing and theme file.
Continue reading Easiest Way For Displaying Ads In WordPress, Wherever You Like & Without Editing Any Theme File
AdSense Publisher Toolbar is a Google extension which help you to access AdSense earning reports very quickly. It displays its report on the same page which you are reading.
It gives AdSense Publishers two different ways to access real time information about your account. It shows your AdSense earnings for the last day, present day, last month, present month . It also displays revenue data for top channels created by you in your AdSense account.
With Pop-up account overview you can view the following:
- Summary of account earnings (today, yesterday, this month, last month)
- Top 5 custom channels (with selectable date range)
- Top 5 URL channels (with selectable date range) And
- Lifetime revenue
In-site ad overlay provides you following options:
- It overlays for both adunit-based and legacy AdSense ads for the logged in user
- It overlays for DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) tags on overlay-enabled domains
- Provides instant summary reporting on adunit-based AdSense tag overlays
- Provides instant summary reporting on legacy AdSense tags with custom channels
New in 3.x:
- A cleaned and light overlay.
- Supports for AdExchange Seller publishers.
- New panel with Ad Details
- Provides URL blocking in the Ad Details panel
- Provides creative blocking for ALL Ad Review Center users
- Feedback and Reporting on problems related to Ads
After you install AdSense Toolbar Extension it connects with your Google AdSense Account and uses AdSense API in the process of fetching your earnings data.