A few days back we have discussed about creating professional business class email accounts that works on your domain. Now today we will show you how you can easily create free email accounts using your SANGKRIT.net’s cPanel based webhosting accounts. These email accounts also works from your domain, you can create, manage and access your email accounts easily from cPanel.
So you have registered a domain and hosting at SANGKRIT.net, Now what? In this tutorial we will show you how you can easily add your domain to your website hosting plan to bring your website online in minutes.
What is PHP.INI File ? PHP.INI is a configuration file which is read when PHP starts up. For server module versions of PHP, it only happens once when the webserver is started. For the CGI and CLI versions, it happens on every invocation.
- Login to cPanel
- Scroll down to Databases section.
- Open PhpMyAdmin.
- Select your WordPress database.
- Scroll down to wp_users (table) and click Browse.
- Your will see different Usernames (under the heading user_login) of your blog members.
- Look up for your Username and click Edit.
- Reset your password by inserting a new value in user_pass.
- You wil notice random characters in password filed because it stores password value i MD5 format.
- Use this MD5 tool for generating your password. You may do this by typing your password in Input box and clicking MD5.
- Now copy that characters (its your password) and paste it in your user_pass’s value filed.
- Click Go. Now you can login with the new password you have created.
- If you face any problem ask me here.