Social Media Tabs is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to display your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, RSS and more in beautiful tab format. You have option to use it as a widget showing tabs or you can slide it out from side.
Allows your BuddyPress community members to add a BuddyPress bookmarklet on their browser so that they can easily share content to their Activity streams just like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter etc.
PageRank Status, a Google Chrome app allows you to check Alexa Web Rank, Google Page Rank, Backlinks, Google-Bing-Yahoo archives instantly a single click from your Chrome browser.
1. Open Firefox browser.
2. Move to top navigation menu
3. Select Bookmarks >> New Bookmark
4. Place a new bookmark with following details:
- Name it “Facebook Chat”
- Set location at http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php
- Check this “load this bookmark in sidebar”
5. Load Firefox sidebar from View >>Sidebar >> Booksmarks
For installing “Pin It” button in your Chrome:
- Visit Pinterest Goodies.
- Display your bookmark bar if it is hidden: Visit Wrench Icon (present at the top right corner of chrome) >> Bookmarks >> Check Show Bookmarks Bar
- There is a “Pin It” button on that page. Drag it to your bookmark bar.
- Now while browsing the web you can pin any image by pressing this “Pin It” button.
Watch this video tutorial:[iframe][/iframe]