Just like DOMAINS you can use custom name servers on SUBDOMAINS too for domain names registered at SANGKRIT.net. This way you can use subdomains the same way you use domains for hosting new websites, as addon domains on any hosting or server.
How To Point Subdomains To Custom Name Servers?
Login to your SANGKRIT.net account and follow the given steps:
- Access your SANGKRIT.net domain manager, the one you see on MY ACCOUNTS page
- Select your domain and click Manage button
- On DNS configuration page scroll down and click “Add Record” button
- Select a new “Nameserver” entry on Record Type field where the “host” will be your subdomain name which you want to point to custom name servers. Use the proper nameserver naming format or SANGKRIT.net will kick an error. “Points to” will be the name server such as NS1.SANGKRIT.net
- Then you can add a new record with same host and this will point to NS2.SANGKRIT.net (if required).
That’s all. DNS propagation takes some time and then you would be able to use this subdomain on your hosting or server by adding it as ADDON DOMAIN on cPanel or wherever you like.
Alternative Method: Alternatively you can add A record (instead of NS Record Type) pointing to your server’s or hosting’s shared IP address.
For online support email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download Personal App of System Administrator.