Wikileaks has released information known as Syriafiles. Release was announced today at London’s Frontline club.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 5, 2012
Wikileaks says that SyriaFiles have 2.4 million documents with more than 2 million emails from Syrian political entities, ministries and companies. Record dates from August 2006 to March 2012.
Installing LAMP Server
- Open your Linux Terminal.
- Type: sudo apt-get install lamp-server^
- Press Enter
Checking the Installation
- Open a web browser
- Type: http://localhost/
- If your browser shows the message: “It Works” then you have successfully installed LAMP
Other than the above given method you may use the Tasksel method for installing LAMP server. Use following given commands on your Linux Terminal:
sudo apt-get install tasksel
sudo tasksel install lamp-server
If you need to install PhpMyAdmin for managing your website’s database:
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
Tracing The Location
- Open the email send by the person you are trying trace and copy the IP address from header written after Received From.
- Open Visual Trace Route Website or any other IP tracing website if you know.
- Scroll down and see the heading Trace The Path To A Network.
- Paste the IP address on Remote Address text box.
- You may select from Host Trace and Proxy Trace.
Person may have a facebook profile which can provide you with useful information like active email address and mobile number.
- Open Facebook.
- Type the full email address on the Facebook search Box.
- This will open the profile of the person using that email address on Facebook.
- If profile exists but it don’t provide you useful information or the account is left inactive for a long time then just save the image of the person from his Facebook profile.
- Open this website.
- Upload the image and search. This may be useful in locating other social profiles with that email address.
Searching People From Pipl.Com
Type the email and search the person. This service may give good results. It will give the names of other social accounts registered on the given email address. Results include pictures, blog posts activity from communities and networks etc.
Google is removing the services which are not core to its business. Popular services like iGoogle, Google Video, Google Mini don’t exist anymore. Following is the listing of services that Google has successfully removed:
- Fast Flip
- One Pass
- Google Pack
- Google Wave
- Google Gears
- Image Labeler
- Patent Search
- Google Related
- Subscribed Links
- Picasa for Linux
- Google Web Security
- Google Friend Connect
- Google Bookmarks Lists
- Google Search Timeline
- Different Slide Products
- Google Flu Vaccine Finder
- Google Maps API for Flash
- Google Sync for BlackBerry
- Mobile web app for Google Talk
- Picasa Web Albums Uploader for Mac
- Picasa Web Albums Plugin for iPhoto
- Renewable Energy Cheaper than Coal (RE<C)