You can Listen/Download any song on Internet for free by using BeeMP3. www.BeeMP3.com is a free audio search engine locates audio MP3 files over the web. They don’t host any file. Most of the popular songs are indexed to BeeMP3 daily. Around 10000 files are added almost on the daily basis but sometimes it goes upto 70000-80000.
Here is quick tutorial for downloading and listening songs for free:
- Go to http://beemp3.com
- Type name of the song in search box.
- Press Enter or click search if it don’t do it automatically.
- List of similar songs is displayed.
- Scroll down and look-up for your song.
- Look the Album, Artist and Genre if given list is confusing.
- Click the song.
- A new tab opens-up
- Scroll down a little.
- Under the heading DOWNLOAD MP3 FOR FREE type the Capcha or Solve the security question.
- Press Download MP3
- Now click the displayed file name to download the song.
- That’s all.
- Embedding: Scroll down if you want to embed the song to your site.
- Copy the embed code and paste it in your website.
Tired of writing your long Email address on Facebook login page ! Never mind, reading this tutorial you may starting logging-in to Facebook using multiple username:
Remember: There is no need for typing ISD Code or Zero before mobile number while you are logging-In to Facebook.
- First is your main Email address associated with your account.
- Second is your mobile number associated with your account. So you may login as Email: your mobile number Password: **********
- Third is your Username that you have chosen from Account Settings=>Username=>Edit. Mine is shardul.pandey so I can login to Facebook as : Email: shardul.pandey Password:**********
Facebook Password Is Not Case Sensitive
Many of you try to give strong password to your Facebook account by giving some Upper Case and some Lower Case characters. It’s useless Facebook takes all same. Facebook password is not case sensitive.
Facebook password is not case sensitive means that you can Login to your Facebook account either by Caps-Lock ON or Caps-Lock OFF and it doesn’t matter if you write some alphabets Upper Case and Some Lower Case.
If your Facebook password is opensourcebook then you can write it in many ways like as shown below:
or whatever you like.
I Just Changed Facebook Page’s Username. Now URL of Opensource Book page on Facebook is not www.facebook.com/OpenLAMPbooK but now it is www.facebook.com/opensourcebook You may also do so just follow the following steps:
- Login to your facebook account.
- On the left sidebar, just above the chat faces click the Page of which you want to change the URL.
- On the top you will see three buttons: Edit Page | Build Audience | Help
- Click Edit Page
- Form the drop-down menu select Update Info.
- On The Third line You will see Username
- On the right side of Username click Change username link
- You will seeing your old Username side by you Page name.
- Change it, type the new one and click Check Availability.
- That’s all. Save the new Username and start using it.
Today Madeleine Albright said that US made worst mistake by attacking Iraq but invading Iraq was not the worst mistake by United States of America as one worse mistake is now going on by unnecessarily trying to legislate and prosecute Internet. It won’t serve any purpose either except making US history the worst thing to read ever for future generations.
A 24 year old British student at Sheffield Hallman University Richard O’Dwyer is about to be extradited to USA for 10 years in prison for making a website sharing online contents. Such things are not less ill-advised than invading Iraq was.