Today the Helsinki District Court ordered major ISPs to block customer’s access to the famous file sharing site The Pirate Bay.
Here is a list major ISPs that blocked The Pirate Bay in UK:
- Talk Talk
- Virgin Media
- Everything Everywhere
Why ISPs blocked The Pirate Bay in UK?
Orders of High Court.
Why High Court ruled against famous file sharing site The Pirate Bay?
Due to coalition of record labels including Sony, EMI and Universal etc.
Which ISP yet don’t have a digital blockage of The Pirate Bay?
TPB and BT
Why BT don’t give digital blockage yet to The Pirate Bay?
BT asked for more time (now granted) to respond court’s order.
Have High Court orders affected the file sharing of The Pirate Bay?
Not yet as the latest version of the site setup by the Pirate Party of UK let user continue their sharing.
Reaction of The Pirate Bay?
They posted a “Thank You” message on their website recording their traffic.
Reaction of People?
ISP customers are showing their dissatisfaction. They are moving to smaller internet service provider.
Screenr is a web-based screen recorder used for creating instant screen casts. Using Screenr you can make videos of your desktop, edit them, share them on different social networks and websites etc. Screenr is free, it don’t need any installation.
Start recording your desktop screen:
- Go to http://www.screenr.com/
- Click the RECORD button.
- Adjust the portion to be recorded by re-sizing and moving the frame.
- Click the Red button to record.
- When you are done press ALT + D on your keyboard or Green color Done button on the page.
- Describe screenshot and click Publish.
- You can Embed the video, publich it on YouTube, download the file etc.
Check this Video Tutorial from Screenr:
You can Listen/Download any song on Internet for free by using BeeMP3. www.BeeMP3.com is a free audio search engine locates audio MP3 files over the web. They don’t host any file. Most of the popular songs are indexed to BeeMP3 daily. Around 10000 files are added almost on the daily basis but sometimes it goes upto 70000-80000.
Here is quick tutorial for downloading and listening songs for free:
- Go to http://beemp3.com
- Type name of the song in search box.
- Press Enter or click search if it don’t do it automatically.
- List of similar songs is displayed.
- Scroll down and look-up for your song.
- Look the Album, Artist and Genre if given list is confusing.
- Click the song.
- A new tab opens-up
- Scroll down a little.
- Under the heading DOWNLOAD MP3 FOR FREE type the Capcha or Solve the security question.
- Press Download MP3
- Now click the displayed file name to download the song.
- That’s all.
- Embedding: Scroll down if you want to embed the song to your site.
- Copy the embed code and paste it in your website.
Tired of writing your long Email address on Facebook login page ! Never mind, reading this tutorial you may starting logging-in to Facebook using multiple username:
Remember: There is no need for typing ISD Code or Zero before mobile number while you are logging-In to Facebook.
- First is your main Email address associated with your account.
- Second is your mobile number associated with your account. So you may login as Email: your mobile number Password: **********
- Third is your Username that you have chosen from Account Settings=>Username=>Edit. Mine is shardul.pandey so I can login to Facebook as : Email: shardul.pandey Password:**********
Facebook Password Is Not Case Sensitive
Many of you try to give strong password to your Facebook account by giving some Upper Case and some Lower Case characters. It’s useless Facebook takes all same. Facebook password is not case sensitive.
Facebook password is not case sensitive means that you can Login to your Facebook account either by Caps-Lock ON or Caps-Lock OFF and it doesn’t matter if you write some alphabets Upper Case and Some Lower Case.
If your Facebook password is opensourcebook then you can write it in many ways like as shown below:
or whatever you like.