WordPress plugin repository has a new contact form plugin called Responsive Contact Form. This is the easiest among all contact form plugins and allows you to insert beautiful AJAX powered contact form anywhere in your WordPress site.
With this new plugin you can add a contact form in seconds. Just follow the given steps:
- Install and activate Responsive Contact Form
- Visit your admin area Dashboard -> Settings ->AL Simple AJAX Contact Form Settings page
- Enter the email(s) where you want to receive message when someone contacts you. You can add multiple email addresses seperated by comma, to send email to multiple users. Enter the Thank You Message which appears when message is successfully sent. You can enable CAPTCHA etc.
- Now click the Save Changes button
- Finally you can insert contact form using
[ai_contact_form]shortcode inside your page(s), post(s) and other shortcode supported areas. OR You can add
< ? php do_shortcode("[ai_contact_form]"); ? >shortcode in any of your theme’s template file.