After generating CSR i.e. Certificate Signing Request you will need to use it for requesting SSL certificate activation for your website.
First make sure you have subscribed an SSL certificate, then follow the given steps:
- Log in to your SANGKRIT.net account.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the SSL certificate credit you want to use, click Set up.
- Wait for a few seconds then refresh the page; and you should now see a New Certificate. If you don’t, continue to refresh the page until you do.
Once NEW CERTIFICATE is visible in SSL Certificates section of your SANGKRIT.net account, follow these steps:
- Next to your New Certificate, click Manage.
- Paste your encoded CSR i.e. Certificate Signing Request
- Tick – I agree to the terms and conditions of the Subscriber Agreement.
- Now finally click REQUEST CERTIFICATE button.
This will send an email with a unique code to your address on file. You will need to follow its instructions to verify you have website or DNS control over the selected domain.
After these steps are complete, it goes for verification and then your certificate is available for you to download and use on your website. The next tutorial will explain you how to download and use approved SSL certificate on your website.
Since SANGKRIT.net doesn’t force any subscription to let you read so voluntarily http://paypal.me/sangkrit your contribution to let us continue publishing like that.