Now you can give your blog visitors why they need to share your post content on some social media website like Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. OnePress Social Locker is new WordPress plugin that allows you to lock some part of your post, page or custom post type and make your users unlock it by sharing it on popular social networks. The plugin is different from old post locker plugins because it allows you to select which post and what part you want to lock. View its live demo here
Install and activate OnePress Social Locker plugin. After activation it adds its tiny MCE shortcode generator button in your visual editor. Go to its settings page in admin area and set the basic configuration options.
Visit your Dashboard -> Posts -> Add New and use its visual editor’s Tiny MCE button for inserting content locker shortcode. Simply enclose the content part you want to lock in between its opening an closing shortcode tags.
It allows you to set a custom message to display on locked content, a custom heading and URL to share. Other than this it also offers you various other features that makes this plugin usage more easy and useful in its premium version.
- Any URL to like/tweet/+1. You can set any URL that will be used to share for social buttons.
- SEO friendly. Locked content is still available for search bots (Google, Bing, etc).
- Highly customizable. The plugin provides a considered html markup that allows you to create your own style for the locker. You can change colors, fonts, sizes, paddings, backgrounds, shadows, icons and all for any locker element. No coding required. Just add some CSS rules.
- Preset Styles and Effects. We want to make a use of our plugins as simple as possible.
- So we added some modern preset styles and effects for you. Every update we will add new ones. Feel free to use they.
- Remembers users who already unlocked your content (via local storage and cookies).
- Compatible with all the popular browsers.
- Locks any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.